Jan 25, 2012

Madame Blavatsky

Last few days I was digging into the articles by and about M-me Blavatsky and her occultist theories. It was a quite interesting reading. I would like to make a video inspired by her ideas. May be same black and white images I used for the "Firefly" video, but instead of H. Murakami's quotes I can use some of the occultist stuff.

This is just one quote from Roerich's letter to Russian Soviet government from the time of Roerich's venture to Tibet: “Европа будет потрясена союзом буддизма с ленинизмом” ( = Europe will be shaken by the unity of Buddhism and Leninism) or "Майтрейя является символом коммунизма" ( = Maytreya represents a symbol of communism).

How weird to read it in 2012! Surprisingly, my friend said that indeed the Soviet ideology is much closer to Buddhism than it is normally admitted. Although in his letter, Roerich elaborates on this, later, as we know, he drifted away from the Soviets and worked with America instead. I guess, capitalist America happened to be even closer to what the Buddha Almighty taught.

P.S. However... Occupy Wall Street, American Communism and Democracy will do :-) The Mahatmas' ambiguous message will adjust reality to itself.

Антон Иванович Первушин. Оккультные войны НКВД и СС

Битва за Шамбалу. НКВД против Аненербе.

No comments:

Post a Comment