Jan 18, 2012

HIDDEN: On pipes, ghosts and scary branches

Spent whole day in the lab and made a rough cut. Hoorey!



For this video I cllected some of my unused footage. The videos were -
- grass and a fallen tree at Floyd Bennett Field;
- video of New York shot during the production of a russian film "Brigada 2" where I worked as a PA. We were on the 42 floor of Trump Soho Hotel;
- the pipes are from the basement of MoMA PS 1. I went there for Kuchar's exhibit;
- Me at FBF. I just love this place;
- My bf in Marin Park;
- slow motion'ed video of Abba 'Money Money' - also check here - it sounds really hellish. Actually any song in slo mo will sound spooky. I can do a wonderful sound design: slo mo plus sound effects like bells, ambience, rhythms, beats, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment